In today’s economy, finding qualified, skilled workers is challenging. Many business owners spend inordinate time advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews. And once hiring is complete, training begins. Choosing instead to outsource some of these labor requirements has multiple benefits.
- It links your company to a pool of contracted laborers. The contractor has sifted through the applicants and has completed any necessary training. As a result, you get an experienced worker ready for his first day on the job.
- It lowers internal payroll costs. For many companies, their primary cost is labor. By contrast, outsourcing labor recruitment saves companies money on benefits and training. And it also obviates the need for additional office space.
- It provides needed flexibility. For example, contractors can pull extra help from their trained staff when your company requires more labor for specific jobs. And when your need subsides, you won’t have to lay off your temp workers.
- It lets your company respond quickly to labor demands. Instead of dealing with the weeks-long advertising and interviewing process, contractors can send you workers almost immediately. You also benefit from a larger talent pool, which can improve your team’s efficiency.
- It motivates contractors to send you quality workers. They know they’ll only get another contract with your company if they provide you with valuable workers. Hence, they are motivated to serve you well to maintain your business relationship.
- It lets companies focus on business growth instead of the hiring process. In addition, by delegating some administrative tasks to a contractor, you’ll be free to pursue the vision you have for your company.
Gillmann Services, Inc. has the experience and expertise to help connect workers with employers. Let us help you solve your staffing needs. Contact us today.